Tuesday, March 21, 2017

JolliRace: Jollibee’s new party theme gear up and experience the fun

Last weekend me and my son #littleSamson went to a media launch of Jollibee. Fasten your seat belts as the country’s leading fast food chain revs up the excitement with JolliRace, the newest and coolest addition to the Jolly Kids Party.
 
Me together with my son Harvey #littleSamson

With JolliRace, all racetracks lead to a fun, Grand Prix experience. Boys and girls will have a blast on their special day with balloons, relay games, awesome prizes, and a delicious cake prepared to give them a birthday party set at full speed.


Jollibee, Yum and Popo will thrill party guests in this one-of-a-kind celebration. All these, plus Jollibee langhap-sarap favorites Chickenjoy, Jollibee Spaghetti, and Yumburger meals, make the JolliRace Jolly Kids Party a sure winner among kids and kids-at-heart.

Fun filled games for kids-at-heart mommies and daddies
An exciting first race
Recently, little ones came for a preview of racing fun at Jollibee E. Rodriguez. The launch of the new JolliRace Jolly Kids Party theme welcomed media guests, radio personality Delamar Arias with her sons Cooper and Parker, and celebrity mom Bettina Carlos with daughter Gummy and nephew Camilo Marco.

jollirace-dashingmom-betinacarlos
Celebrity Mom Betina Carlos was at the media launch
Everyone enjoyed the series of exciting games as well as the race-themed party hats, loot bags, balloons, prizes and other party favors. Guests also had a wonderful time posing in front of a photo wall featuring the race cars of Jollibee, Yum and Popo. Some guests even dressed up in their racing gear to win in the best in costume contest.

jollirace-game
Jollibee crew with some theme related games
 The theme also includes new games for kids & Kids at heart, which is related to it some street signs , jumble words and many other more!

All in all, it was an epic day at Jollibee, with everyone enjoying great packages of langhap-sarap meals with their little ones. JolliRace guests brought home party goodies to go with their jolly, cool memories.
 
dashingmom-jollirace-cake
JolliRace Cake
Recreate the thrill of the racetracks and enjoy the newest and fastest route to a memorable birthday celebration today. Parents booking a Jolly Kids Party can mix and match party elements for 30 or 80 guests with Jollibee’s “Create-Your-Own Package” option.

dashingmom-jollibee
Enjoying our Jollibee meals
We arrived late at the event, but we still enjoy the JolliRace media launch. My son got a bunch of items from Jollibee he loves the toys especially the car that was on the giveaways. I think Jollibee newest theme will be a hit and a good idea to mommy and daddy that does not know where is the perfect venue for their child's birthday party plus it is a no hassle birthday party!

dahingmom-jollirace-kids
My son enjoying the stage with the other kids
They already included the giveaways and cake, you can also customized your menu according to your budget. So if your son's or daughter's birthday is coming go on and celebrate it with Jollibee!
After choosing from among Jollibee’s four special themes: Jollitown, Hello Kitty, FUN-tastic Factory, and the newest JolliRace, parents can get in the back seat and let Jollibee host the jolliest party experience for their kids.

#littleSamson posing with a smile upon receiving his new toy car from Jollibee

dahingmom-jollirace-guest
with Betina Carlos & Delimar 
The Jolly Kids Party is available for booking in store or set up in chosen locations. For more information on birthday fun that is up to speed, visit jollibeeparty.com.

26 comments:

  1. Jollibee's been improving over the years. In fact, 23 years ago, I celebrated my first birthday there and I wouldn't have had it any other way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a fun event! My son is so fond of Jollibee, well I think almost every kid is. I would've chosen this party theme if meron na nito noong 1st birthday nya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This new theme is cool! Just in time for my son's upcoming birthday! He loves cars and loves Chickenjoy! Thanks for sharing mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jollibee parties, they're never dull! Well at least I've never been to a dull one. Hehe! This new theme is great for kids who love cars, and my daughter's one of them hehe :) Lol at Jollibee's face on the last photo though hahaha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kid just had his jollibee birthday but this is way much fun. Here in our place it's just ordinary but I love the giveaways. I hope they'll have themed party here as well for Jollibee. Love that it's like edutainment as they learn the road signs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great party theme to consider next time! Maybe if my next baby will be a boy hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Very successful event. My son's turning 1 and we will choose this theme for sure. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, nice theme! Very convenient mag birthday sa Jollibee lalo if you are a working parent, plus who does not love the cute bee, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Another great and exciting party theme by Jolibee. Kung hindi lang binata na ang anak ko, malamang request niya sakin yan this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a nice addition to the existing list of Jollibee Kiddie Party theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this new Jollibee birthday theme, perfect for my car enthusiastic bunsoy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Race theme and Jolibee would definitely bring double fun! Would save this idea for my son's next birthday party :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, sayang. This theme came a bit late na. I was looking for a car-themed party for my little boy last year. We ended up with Jollibee Fun-tastic factory theme instead since I was so pressed for time. LOL! I'll keep this in mind should I change my mind about throwing a party for the little boy's birthday this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great theme! I hope they add one more for girls naman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. JolliRace is such an exciting party theme for boys! I wish they thought of this a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  16. we also witnessed the launch and kids had a great time, we are looking forward to have one on our own

    ReplyDelete
  17. The event was a sure hit among kids. The food was truly overflowing and the games were truly fun. Plus the games are an upgrade from Jollibee's usual activities.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have attended two Jollibee parties this month. Hehe. I think their latest Marketing stint was very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another party theme from Jollibee, it's great that they now have choices. Dati kasi Jollitown lang.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect theme for a boy's birthday celebration. Nice one Jollibee!(macy)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know of so many people who love booking their kids' birthday parties at Jollibee. Buti nakakapili ka ng package. Dapat naman talaga ganun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cool theme for Jollibee party! I bet even my daughter would love the car race theme.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a good move for Jollibee! Having this option will surely attract more birthday parties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm sure boys would love this theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks like a very fun party theme, I am sure my little man will dig this. Too bad we were not able to join this launch as he was a bit under the weather at the time. I sure hope we can get to experience this party very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sayang hindi kame nakapunta dito because may nauna ng isa pang event. My twinboys would love this theme! Sana makapagcelebrate na din kame sa Jollibee sa bdays nila. They love cars!

    ReplyDelete